Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year. Please be sure to register your student(s) online before August 6, if you have not done so already. Please email Mary Duncan with registration questions at DUNCAN_MARY@HCDE.ORG.
New student registration link available now: https://www.hcde.org/cms/One.aspx?portalId=350278&pageId=30713088
The returning student registration link: https://www.hcde.org/cms/One.aspx?portalId=350278&pageId=30089281
Registration Day August 6, 2021
Registration for all students will be 8:30 A.M. – 10:30 A.M. in the LMS gym on Friday, August 6, 2021. Please observe the following guidelines:
All parents will go to the grade level table and pick up a folder of information. Parents will use a computer to complete online registration (if this has not been completed prior to August 6).
When online registration is completed, parents will fill out additional forms:
· Fee Sheet – Parents complete and give to Mary Duncan at registration (If they have not paid online https://osp.osmsinc.com/HamiltonTN/)
· LMS Right of Confidentiality
· Parent email forms
· PTA parent volunteer form
Proceed to office table to pay instructional fees. Fees – $20.00 per student payable to LMS. Fees are also payable online:
The cafeteria employees will be available in gym to accept payments for student’s lunch accounts.
The LMS PTA will have tables for volunteer sign-up, membership registration, spirit wear, telephone directory and carnival.
School Age Child Care will have a registration table. Parents may register for after school child care. There is no early morning care at LMS.
Please check https://lookoutmountainschool.com/ for updates.
Kindergarten Online Registration Now Open
Hamilton County Schools’ online registration for kindergarten opens Monday, April 12, and will continue through Friday, April 16. Families can access kindergarten registration on the district website at www.hcde.org/kindergartenreg.
Families will need the following documents to complete the registration process:
- Tennessee School Immunization and Physical Form or Medical/Religious Exemption from Immunizations
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate or officially acceptable evidence of the date of birth
- Two documents proving residency within the school zone (choose two from below dated within the last 30 days)
- Lease, mortgage, or deed
- Utility bill (water, electric, gas, cable)
- Insurance document (medical, home, auto, life)
- Government document showing address (IRS, SS)
- Current bank statement or employment check stub
Additional documents provided to the school if applicable:
- Proof of court-ordered custody of a child living with a divorced parent, custodian, or legal guardian
- A photo ID of the parent, custodian, or legal guardian
If you do not have internet access or have trouble uploading the required documents, you may visit your child’s zoned school location on April 14 to complete the registration process. Children must be five years of age on or before August 15, 2021 to be eligible for kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year.
Please visit the school zone finder here to verify your child’s zoned school.
Returning student registration 2021-2022 will be available soon. Check http://hcde.org for updates.