Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year. Please be sure to register your student(s) online before August 5, 2022, if you have not done so already. Please email Mary Duncan with registration questions at DUNCAN_MARY@HCDE.ORG.
Returning Student Information Update will be open in the parent portal May 1-31 and will reopen July 25, 2022 for families to update information for the 22-23 school year.
Currently enrolled Hamilton County School students are required to update information each year.
- Returning Hamilton County parents must have an active PowerSchool Parent Portal account to register their child for school. An active email address is needed to create an account. If you need help accessing the Parent Portal, please contact your child’s school directly.
Parents/Guardians can easily update student information using the Returning Student Update 22-23 link found in their https://powerschool.hcde.org/public/home.html
- If you are a brand new student to HCS and registering for the 22-23 school year and were awarded a seat through the School Choice Lottery you will need to register at the link sent via email
- Check the Students Brand New to HCS page for step by step guide on how to register
Registration Types & Information
Returning Students to HCS (2022 – 2023)
First Day Ready Timeline
Registration Day August 5, 2022
Registration for all students will be 8:30 A.M. – 10:30 A.M. in the LMS gym on Friday, August 5, 2022. Please observe the following guidelines:
All parents will go to the grade level table and pick up a folder of information. Parents will use a computer to complete online registration (if this has not been completed prior to August 5).
When online registration is completed, parents will fill out additional forms:
· Fee Sheet – Parents complete and give to Mary Duncan at registration (If they have not paid online https://osp.osmsinc.com/HamiltonTN/)
· LMS Right of Confidentiality
· Parent email forms
· PTA parent volunteer form
Proceed to office table to pay instructional fees. Fees – $20.00 per student payable to LMS. Fees are also payable online beginning July 15, 2022:
The cafeteria employees will be available in gym to accept payments for student’s lunch accounts. Make cafeteria payments online Register at family.titank12.com by clicking on Sign up today!
The LMS PTA will have tables for volunteer sign-up, membership registration, spirit wear, telephone directory and carnival.
School Age Child Care will have a registration table. Parents may register for after school child care. There is no early morning care at LMS.
Please check https://lookoutmountainschool.com/ for updates.
Please visit the school zone finder here to verify your child’s zoned school.