Students new to HCS? Please follow the link for New Student Registration (Grades K-12) below.
NOTE: MS Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft. When using online registration please use one of the following browsers:
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari
We will start new student registration for all grades K-12 on June 1st, 2021 for the 21-22 school year.
New Student Registration:
Before you begin the online registration process, please make sure to have the necessary documents on hand as well as a valid email address. When you begin the registration process, you may save and return at any point but once the registration has been submitted, you can no longer add documents to the Student Registration.
In order to upload documents to the registration site you will want to have a scanned copy, or be able to take a photo with an iPad/phone, of the following documents:
- 2 Proofs of Residence can be any of the following documents at the physical address in Guardian’s name
- Mortgage, Lease or Deed
- Electric, water, gas, or cable dated within the last 30 days
- Agency or Court Documentation with address dated within the last 30 days (IRS, SS Disability)
- Insurance (medical, life, auto, home) statement dated within the last 30 days
- Current Bank Statement or Employment Check Stub with address dated within the last 30 days
- Student’s Birth Certificate – recommended, but not required
- Student’s TN Immunization Form & Physical-Documented on TN Form (this form may be obtained at Pediatrician’s office or Hamilton County Health Department), Certificate from Health Care Provider for Medical Exemption from Immunizations or Signed Statement from parent/guardian that vaccination conflicts with their religious tenets or practices.
- If you have a special circumstance regarding custody, please provide the school with a copy of court documents signed by a magistrate.
Watch a step-by-step video to learn how to register your child: